Are you looking for some inspiring Allah quotes on love then you are in the right place? Here are some of the inspiring quotes on Allah’s love for you to show your love toward the creator of humanity “Allah”.
According to Wikipedia, Allah is the Arabic word referring to God in Abrahamic religions. In the English language, the word generally refers to God in Islam. The word is thought to be derived by contraction from al-ilāh, which means “the god”, and is related to El and Elah, the Hebrew and Aramaic words for God.
Islam is one of the largest practicing religion in the world. Islam is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion teaching that Muhammad is a messenger of God.
According to Wikipedia, It is the world’s second-largest religion with 1.8 billion followers or 24.1% of the world’s population, known as Muslims.
We tried to share some of the best Allah quotes on love. Hope you will love them.
Allah Quotes on Love
1) Always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them
2) When Love is for the sake of Allah, It never Dies.
3) True love doesn’t end at death. If Allah s.w.t wills it, it will continue in Jannah | Unknown
4) Love is… connect with Him where ever you are. Allah s.w.t.
5) Be with someone who thanks Allah for you.
6) Marry a man who fears Allah so he will treat you right because of his fear of Allah
7) Remind me of Allah, if your love for me is indeed true.
8) The heart made by Allah & for Allah Only.
9) True love is when you with that Allah is pleased with the one you love.
10) Real love means helping each other attain Jannah | Unknown
11) Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along. ― Rumi
12) When a Husband and wife look at each other with Love, Allah look at them with mercy | Sahih Bukhari 6:19 Tirmidhi
13) Mr. Right won’t distract you from your Lord. If he distances you from Allah, he’s Mr. Wrong | Abdul Bary Yahya
14) “Two there are who are never satisfied — the lover of the world and the lover of knowledge.” ― Rumi
15) The greatest act of Love is to bring each other closer to Allah.
Quotes on Allah love
16) Remind me of Allah s.w.t. if your love for me is indeed true | Unknown
17) Ya Allah. If I am to fall in love, let me touch the heart of someone who heart is attached to you | Small Deeds
18) The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with your wife, but when you can’t live in peace without her | Yasir Qadhi
19) “We do not see for those who love one another anything like marriage.” Hadith
20) Ya Allah. If I am to fall in love, let me touch the heart of someone whose heart is attached to You.
21) Real love starts after nikah.
22) About how faith and love are interrelated and faith ultimately leads to creating a powerful relation with Allah.
23) The strength of love that comes with the truest commitment with God and the implementation of his teachings.
24) The scripts of life have been written beforehand and only needs your dedication, while the rest will be taken care of.
25) True love doesn’t end at death. If Allah wills it, it’ll continue in Jannah.
26) “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times always with the same person.” Waleed Basyouni
27)Allah says you may have
someone in your mind,
someone in your heart,
someone in your dreams,
someone in your life,
but I am someone when you have no one.
28) No love between two souls is greater than what is between the spouses | Tafsir Ibn Kathir 3:525
29) YA RABB… Bless me with a righteous spouse who brings me closer to you.
30) Know that sometimes heartbreak happens just to push you to Allah s.w.t. | Unknown
Quotes about Allah love
31) The idea that your love and kindness with people come within your faith in Islam.
32) “Reason is powerless in the expression of Love.” ― Rumi
33) Happily ever after is when both of you step into Paradise together. That’s the true love you should work for
34) It’s easy to fall in love.. Anyone can. Only the strong will keep it Halal.
35) The responsibilities that come along with love and cannot be avoided.
36) Your Wives are you partners, not your servants. – Prophet Muhammad (S.a.w) Quotes
37) If you want guaranteed success in your marriage, make every effort to please Allah.
38) Allah puts people in your life for a reason and removes them from your life for a better reason | Unknown
39) It’s forever, You and Me, insya’Allah.
40) If Allah grants you the love of another Muslim, cling on to it. | Umar Ibn Al-Khattab R.A.
41) Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”
42) The greatest act of love is to bring each other closer to Allah | Unknown
43) Give me your hand. And let’s get up and take the road to Allah, this world is not fitting for us.
44) Don’t choose the one who is beautiful in the world. But, rather, choose the one who makes your world beautiful.
45) The best marriage is the easiest and simplest one | Hadith Abu Dawud
46) The greatest act of live is to bring each other closer to Allah | Unknown
47) Words are a pretext. It is the inner bond that draws one person to another, not words.
48) I want to hold your hand in Jannah (Paradise) and say “finally we’re here”
49) A righteous wife can make a poor man feel like a king.
50) Ya Rabb, bless me with a righteous spouse who brings me closer to you | Unknown
I love you Allah quotes
51) I don’t need a ring. I need his deen. I’d prefer him to take me to Jannah and making me his queen.
52) We do not see for those who love one another anything like marriage.
53) Marry someone who is deeply interested in the deen because that is who your children will follow
54) True Love is when you wish that Allah s.w.t. is pleased with the one you love | Unknown
55) Love your spouse with everything you’ve got.
56) A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.
57) A real man will offer you Marriage. A loser will offer you Zina.
58) One of the greatest blessings a Muslim can receive in this world is a righteous and pious spouse | Unknown
59) When we talk about the actuality of love and how it is evolved into its best version, then a concept such as this one, barges in.
60) Marry someone you believe can help you get to Jannah, no matter what race or tribe they are
61) You complete half of my Deen.
Allah love quotes in English
62) A man who will lead you to Allah s.w.t. and not to sin is always worth the wait | Unknown
63) Thinking of someone special then making lots of dua | Unknown
64) Allah loves you more than you can ever love Him.
65) Merit of love for the sake of Allah.
66) You’re the proof that God answers prayers | The Daily Muslim
67) Treat your woman with respect, because 1 day someone will do the same to your daughter.
68) The most blessed nikkah (marriage) is the one with the least expenses.
69) A man should be like a child with his wife, but if she needs him, he should act like a man | Umar Ibn Al-Khattba RA
70) Marrying someone who loves Allah will show you more about your future than anything else you’ll hear or see.
Allah Quotes on Love
71) Love is shown in your deeds, not in your words.
72) The couple who pray together, stay together.
73) When love is for the sake of Allah, it doesn’t die.
74) If you love someone and they love Allah before you, they are worth loving.
75) Seek a God-fearing spouse, for if they fear God, they will never hurt you.
I hope you have loved Allah quotes on love if you do share with your friends, family, and loved ones. Also if you have any Allah love quotes in your mind do share in the comment box
111+ Best Taunting Status for whatsapp with images
50+ Best Ignore Status in hindi with Images